5 Day Love, Lead & Shine Challenge October 12th -18th
Announcing the 5 Day
“Love, Lead & Shine” Challenge
How to Be Seen, & Grow Your Community, while letting Your True Colors Shine!
Lock in your spot today for the Free 5 Day Challenge now! (Limited Spots)
Day 1: True Colors
Discover your 7 essences that will set you apart from others, so you can let your true colors shine.
Day 2: Express Yourself
Learn and choose perfect types of expression and how to use them to get your story out there.
Day 3: A Little Less Talk And A LOT More Action
Overcome your fears with the best mindset tricks to help you take fearless action and put yourself out there.
Day 4: Taking Care of Business
Get results, and get a plan to track your success, so you know where to focus.
Day 5: Celebrate Good Times, Come On!
Together we can do anything with the right support, get the individualized support you need.
How to be seen, & grow your community,
while letting your true colors shine,
even if you’re just getting started.
- Discover the 7 Essences that help you lead and grow a community, and increase your visibility
- Learn why vulnerability and deepened connection are the gold in growing engaged communities -> and how to be vulnerable safely!
- Learn how to inspire actions in your community for funding, and make sales from a place of love
- Get ready to let your true colors shine and have fun while learning
- Join us and be eligible to win awesome prizes.
Love, Lead & Shine
“I have been building and managing engaged communities for over 15 years, and I have helped thousands of clients do the same. To me community is more than just an audience, its a way of being together that has heart and connection. I love creating new relationships with people, and I’m always coming at this from how we get to interact with each other from the most heart centered and authentic place. I know the ins and outs of what really makes a community engage and thrive.
I’ve created this Love, Lead, & Shine Challenge to help you with the step by step essentials to help you build and grow the community you have dream of leading.”